SANDOZ JOB OPPORTUNITIES
SANDOZ is a global leading pharmaceutical company and is part of Novartis group. It is a global Pharmaceutical company focusing in manufacturing generic product rank No.2 in the world and No.1 multinational generic manufacturer in Indonesia.
Sandoz is inviting young and talented people to join and pioneer the changes in the way of conducting business and become professional sales people.
Here are the requirements needed:
- Fresh graduate with minimum 2.75 GPA (for natural sciences (eksak)) and minimum 3.0 GPA (for social (non-eksak))
- Energetic, highly motivated and possess a strong drive to succeed in a challenging sales objectives.
- Excellent communication skills with customer focus orientation.
- Fluent in English.
- Having a driving license (SIM C).
- Willing to be relocated nation wide.
Sandoz program outline:
- Participate in extensive in house fully accomodated training program.
- After having passed training evaluation, participants will be proceeded to permanent employment as a Medical Representative (MR) and might be assigned nation wide. (terms & conditions applied).
- During one month training program, participants are eligible to get stipends, training allowance, transportation from home to training venue and insurance.
- After passing the training program, participants will get salary, allowances, and incentive which potentially can be around IDR 5-10 million.
Please submit your CV, Application Letter, and Current Photo 4X6 to the following e-mail:
The deadline is EXTENDED!! until October 12th 2010.
– Putri 08174897730
– Yoga 08997111271
Feel free to ask questions to the contact person above.
You can also check the official website: http://sandoz.com/
The successful candidates will be invited to join the interview session.
All of the applicants are treated strictly confidential.
Tiarni Putri Fau
Vice President External Relation
AIESEC Local Committee Bandung
P : +62 817 489 7730
E : tiarni[dot]putrifau[at]gmail[dot]com, tiarni.putrifau[at]yahoo[dot]com