Young Leaders for Indonesia (YLI) is an initiative launched in 2008 by McKinsey & Company for Indonesia’s leading university students. It aims to develop the country’s future leaders. The program’s objectives are to develop students’ potential by introducing leadership and proactive problem solving skills through a fieldwork and forum approach. This should enhance the abilities of Indonesian students to compete in the world job market. Another goal is to help high-performing students across Indonesia network with their peers.
We are opening new application for high performing and students’ leaders to participate in 2012 Program!
We are looking for exceptional 3rd or 4th students with the following attributes:
• Outstanding academic credentials (cumulative GPA should be greater than 3.30/4.00)
• Outstanding leadership skills as evidenced by significant role and contribution in extra-curricular activities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English (for day-to-day oral and written communication)
• High energy and a clear passion for having impact on a national scale for Indonesia
If you’re interested to apply, please email your CV and essay of your leadership roles and experience (max. 500 words in English) to YLI_VTR@mckinsey.com with subject YLI Kampus Wave 4–Your Name & University before February 29, 2012. Selected applicants will receive invitation to join the program. For application, please download CV template available at http://www.mckinsey.com/locations/southeastasia/applicationprocess/
Young Leaders for Indonesia
Fransiska Putri Wina
Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)