P&G ASEAN Business Challenge 2012 – Indonesia
This is your ultimate opportunity to experience working in P&G and in getting a short-cut to getting an internship offer from P&G. At the core of this Business Challenge, it is an intensive & gruelling competition with lots of fun which will unleash your leadership, teamwork, analytical & problem solving skills and creativity. It’s all real-life challenging business situations and you are in the driver’s seat to experience it all first hand!
In this P&G ASEAN Business Challenge, you will experience:
1. Be part of the real action in planning & executing a marketing/selling plan out in the real world
2. Get your analytical skills and creativity into test to solve real-life business case studies
3. Work in a team with ASEAN talents from various top universities in the world
4. Mingle & work with P&G Senior Managers – learn from their experience and advice
5. Have some good fun yet productive and challenging. It’s a life changing and monumental experience!
30 selected Indonesian students will be competing in the National Finals in Jakarta in a 4-Day 3-Night residential program. Teams will be formed randomly and will face several challenges to be worked on as a team. The main challenge is not just to propose marketing/selling plan, but also to execute those plans in the real world right away. Winners from the National Finals will progress to the ASEAN Finals. Each winner will receive a prominent prize and fully paid trip to ASEAN Finals in Singapore which will be announced to the winners.
30 ASEAN students, the winners from each country – the best ASEAN talents will come together to compete for the most ultimate & fiercest challenge which is to become the P&G ASEAN Business Challenge Champion. Teams will be formed randomly where each team will have multi-nationality team members and the challenges will require you to work in your “ASEAN Team”. Your leadership, teamwork, analytical & problem solving skills and creativity will be put into test here. A truly real exposure of how you will work when you join us – Are You Ready for a New Challenge in P&G?
All related expenses during the event for the selected students will be paid for entirely by P&G. Participants of this Challenge who perform well during the Challenge and perform well in the interviews will be offered with internship offers. This is a great chance for you to secure an internship offer early and to secure a P&G job offer before you even graduate!
How to Apply
1. Register your name to kusumawardhani.d, or call (021)5798-1350 wait for an email reply for your confirmation to attend the roadshow
2. After receiving a reply, apply online to www.pg.com/careers
– Firstly, you have to use Internet Explorer in order to go to P&G website. You also need to terminate your pop-up blocker.
– Click “Enter Here” on the bottom right of the page.
– On the search engine, please choose Indonesia as the country and English as the language.
– A new window will appear, and then you should scroll down to find P&G ASEAN Business Challenge 2012 header.
“P&G ASEAN Business Challenge 2012 – Indonesia- ASI00000126”
– Click “Apply”
– You will be asked to make a new account. Make sure your password is a combination of letter(s), number(s), and punctuation(s).
– Complete all the tasks.
After you finish our online application process, you should attend our Roadshow P&G Asean Business Challenge 2012: You are expected to bring 2B pencils and a non-scientific calculator in order to do Reasoning Test
For more details, visit www.asean.experiencepg.com
Recruiting Administrator | Procter & Gamble Home Products Indonesia | Phone: +(62) (021) 5798 1350 | Fax: +(62) (021) 29039204 | Email : kusumawardhani.d