Advance ISO 14001 Lead Auditor (IRCA Certified Course A17262)
Jakarta, March 26th-30th 2011
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an environmental management system
- Explain the scope EMS standards and, where applicable, other criteria against which an EMS audit could be performed
- Describe the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of risk and the significance of these in all environmental management systems
- Interpret the requirements of the ISO 14001:2004 management systems specification in the context of an audit
- Effectively plan and conduct an audit of the management and operation of an organisation in accordance with the requirements of relevant EMS audit criteria and ISO 19011
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value adding nonconformity reports
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action
This five day course provides an opportunity for both Environmental and Quality professionals to update their skills in interactive and supportive surroundings. Case study materials and role-play exercises are used to develop and practice skills in all phases of auditing. Participants arecontinually assessed and required to complete a midcourse test along with an end-of-course written examination.
Rp. 6.750.000,- including certificate, course material, lunch, coffee break 2x
Please contact to our training representative (Ms. Aisyah Amini) for further information.
Phone : 021- 28748233
Email : email@example.com / trainingservices
for more info training please visit http://systech-qhse.co.id/topics/qhse-training/