Nestle – Management Trainee 2012
Management Trainee 2012
Each year, Nestlé Indonesia recruits a number of top young graduates into different areas of our business. All have strong leadership qualities, satisfactory academic qualifications, essential language skills and relevant internships or professional experience. All entry level positions featured here are exciting career opportunities:
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
The Nestlé Management Trainee (NMT) is a unique opportunity for you to join the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company and to work with great brands and like-minded colleagues enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day. By participating in the NMT you will gain diverse experience in your preferred function and develop your leadership capabilities at an early stage of your career.
You will take on ever-increasing responsibilities through working on and it is your ideas that will be shaping the future of Nestlé. At Nestlé we encourage our people to grow in more than one dimension. So you will get the support and help to achieve your full potential both professionally and personally, to stand out and possibly become one of our business leaders.
With NMT, step by step you will experience what stands behind the words: “World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company”.
Who are we looking for?
To excel in this environment you need to enjoy challenges, and have strong analytical and communication skills. Other essentials include:
• At least bachelor degree holder with minimum CGPA of 3.0 (Sales, Technical, Human Resources); 3.5 (Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance)
• Fresh graduates or expected to graduate in June 2012 or those with 0-1 year of working experience
• Actively involved in extracurricular activities (assuming leadership position)
• Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
• Strong personality and leadership qualities
• Desire to embark on a lifelong career
• A good understanding of the FMCG industry
To ensure that you submit proper application, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to this page http://www.nestle.co.id/ina/tentangnestle/karir/Pages/Karir.aspx
- Download and complete NMT_Application_Form_V1.xls. Make sure that you have filled up all the necessary fields.
- Choose the “ID_Nestle Management Trainee” position.
- You will be directed to our Career Site where you are required to Online Application by choosing the “ID_Nestle Management Trainee” position.
- Attach the completed NMT_Application_Form_V1.xls to your Online Application.
- Only a completed Online Application Profile, attaching NMT Application Form will be processed.
- Once you have completed the application for the NMT position an email notification will be sent to your e-mail.
- Latest submission will be on 12 April 2012.
Download your Nestlé Management Trainee Application Guide Book
Download and share to your colleagues of the information