This is a friendly reminder from IBM Apprenticeship 2012..
Our registration will be closed on August 21st, 2012 (and fyi, it’s near Lebaran day).
Due to questions that commonly appear during our campaign, we would like to share
some questions and answers about the program.
1. What will you do in IBM Apprenticeship Program?
Generally speaking, you will learn about how to start an effective career in corporate environment.
Both soft skill and hard skill will be enabled. Intra-personal, interpersonal skill, and analytical capability will be exercised heavily. Communication skills will be honed to ensure that structured and appropriate style are applied in a particular situation. Hard skill on hardware, software, and services will definitely be covered at basic level, and yet sufficient for the participants to understand the current business situation.
2. What will you get from IBM Apprenticeship Program?
* Practical skills from experienced professional
* Wisdom from General Managers
* Real experience in multi-cultural and international business environment.
* Business networks and friendships
* Competitive living allowance
3. What’s next after IBM Apprenticeship
* You will become a better you.
* Job offering will be given to those who deliver the expected performance and match with business requirements. In the past, around 80% of the apprentices get offered from IBM and its subsidiaries, although this number will be varies from time to time.
apply on our website at : www.ibmapprenticeindonesia.com
IBM is an information technology and solutions company, covering hardware, software, services, and consultancy. Currently in its 101 year, IBM ranked 1st place as Company for Leaders and the 7th most profitable company (Fortune, 2011). IBM presence in 170 countries with about 400, 000 employees world wide. More information can be found at www.ibm.com
A brief information is attached should you need a glance look.. Enjoy!
(See attached file: emailannouncement.jpg)
Demia Syailia Putri
Apprenticeship Program Associate
Human Resources Department