A Career Opportunity in Indonesia Leading Company in Marine current Turbine Technology
PT. T-Files Indonesia
3 Month Innovative Program
A CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN INDONESIA LEADING COMPANY IN MARINE CURRENT TURBINE TECHNOLOGY
PT. T-FILES INDONESIA
T-Files is the first Indonesian company to design and develop marine current turbines to harness the power of the ocean currents for clean energy generation. The company began in 2005 with ten students and alumnae from the Institut Teknologi Bandung doing research under Alexander Alisabana and ran trials in 2008 and 2009.
This company started developing after winning Mandiri Young Technopreneur Award and signed an official contract with PT. INTI controlled by Dahlan Iskan (Minister of State Enterprise). We also share our stock with ITB and become a tenant of LPIK-ITB. Some of our latest international achievements are GIST Startup Boot Camp 2012 winner, Runner up in the Non-Tech Category GEPI winner, SOI Asia Business Proposal competition 2009 winner.
In order to fulfill our vision to become a worldwide renewable energy technology company, we are looking for young future potential expertise as new team member candidates in 3-MONTH INNOVATIVE PROGRAM in engineering and management operation of this company to learn the exposure in renewable energy industry that will be entitled with monthly salary and unlimited experience and opportunities.
This 3-MONTH INNOVATIVE PROGRAM becomes our strong tool which allows us to identify the candidates who will be proven as NEW T-FILES INDONESIA TEAM MEMBERS.
3 MONTH INNOVATIVE PROGRAM
-ITB ACTIVE STUDENTS
-ALL ENGINEERING AND APPLIED SCIENCE
-ALL BATCH (From 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 or below)
-ADAPTABLE, CREATIVE, HARD-WORKING, INDEPENDENT, SELF-MOTIVATED, QUICK LEARNING, ASSERTIVE.
-WILLING TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE
1. Interested students should register through goo.gl/Yi4hB.
2. Prepare your CV and recent photograph. (Hard copy and soft copy)
3. Make a brief essay (Max. 1 page with default standard word format) to answer “What do you know about innovation? What is yours? What will you do to your innovation?”.
4. Please indicate full name, major, latest GPA, email, and contact number.
5. Submit your CV and essay in pdf format to tfiles.indonesia. Registration will be closed on September 21, 2012.
6. All registered applicants should come the induction of T-files Indonesia at CC Timur on September 28, 2012.
7. All candidates should come on the selection day.
Selection test process schedule will be announced at the induction.
For questions and further information, please visit www.tfiles-indonesia.com or you may contact the email below.
Thank you for your interest.
Jefry A. T. Simanjuntak
Muhammad Rizqi Wicaksono
Mechanical Engineering 2010
Institut Teknologi Bandung